BY BECOMING AN AMY’S COUNTRY CANDLES® MEMBER, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please cancel your membership. We may change these terms and conditions for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. For the purposes of this Agreement "Amy’s Country Candles®" refers to the Amy’s Country Candles®.com website, its parent company, its agents and its employees.
By becoming a member you agree to the following:
- You are of legal age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- You agree to conduct yourself on Amy’s Country Candles in a way that complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree to maintain one active membership account in Amy’s Country Candles®. Multiple memberships will be removed at our discretion.
- You agree not to let anyone else use the combination of your member name and password.
- Amy’s Country Candles® will do its best to keep our site up and at peak operating efficiency 24 hours a day. However, given the current state of the art of the Internet, hardware and software, we cannot guarantee this and assume no liability for damages resulting in interruptions in our service.
- Amy’s Country Candles® retains the right to cancel your membership at any time, for any reason at our sole discretion.
Amy’s Country Candles® Rating and Feedback
As part of effort to promote member accountability, Amy’s Country Candles® encourages members to add a +/- rating point to our products and to post reasonable feedback about each transaction they have had on Amy’s Country Candles®.
- You understand that Amy’s Country Candles® does not edit product ratings or feedback, or allow the original author to edit it once posted.
- You will use restraint, common sense and honesty in your choice of wording and in the overall tone of the feedback you post.
- You will not use obscene, degrading, or threatening language.
- You will not reprint feedback anywhere else.
Member Posted Content (Member Reviews etc..)
Amy’s Country Candles® does not edit the content of member posts, we simply provide a venue for them. You release us from any liability, claims or damages arising from anything. We retain the right to remove any user posted content for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
Content you post to Amy’s Country Candles®:
- Will only contain material directly related to a product(s).
- Will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Will not contain pornographic, indecent, or obscene material.
- Will not contain slanderous, libelous or just plain insulting.
- Will not contain any viruses or other code which compromises Amy’s Country Candles® system integrity, or intercepts or expropriates any Amy’s Country Candles® content or code.
- Becomes the sole property of Amy’s Country Candles®. At its sole discretion, Amy’s Country Candles® reserves the right to reproduce, publish, disseminate or otherwise distribute any material posted on or to Amy’s Country Candles®.